Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ah, the joys of college...

I'm sitting in the library... late at night... again... working on a paper... and I'm not really that happy about being here.

So, I decided to make a list of reasons why I should be happy right now:
  • #1: The Lakers took a 2-0 lead in their first-round series vs. the Jazz. Gotta love that PURPLE & GOLD!!!
  • #2: I ate eel for the first time today. Absolutely delicious.
  • #3: I had a really good workout earlier... getting me that much closer to having that six-pack for the summer!
  • #4: I just devoured one of those new Reese's SnackBarz and washed it down with strawberry kiwi juice. (#4 probably isn't very good following #3, but oh well...)
  • #5: Although I have work to do, I don't have anything that's due tomorrow, so I can finally get some sleep tonight/this morning... I miss my bed...
  • #6: I'm finally getting a haircut sometime tomorrow. Praise His Holy Name!
  • #7: I'm spending the night working in the library with a great friend of mine by the name of Erica... good times :)
Ahhh... there. That made me feel better. Now back to work...

1 comment:

C.T. said...

go lakers...btw its thurston