Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nappy Thursday...

Yeah... "Nappy Thursday..." I know you're wondering why I gave this post that name. Well, two main reasons:
  • #1: On a day that I really need to be extremely productive academically, I can't seem to stay mentally functional for more than 3 hours at a time. And I've been taking nappies all day long. I don't really know why. Probably because all these long nights I've been spending in the library are starting to catch up with me. Oh well, it's still just the beginning... it's gonna be a long couple of weeks...
  • #2: I didn't get a haircut yesterday as I had planned... so I'm still NAPPY!!! That's all.
But back to reason #1. I have a 5-page paper due Monday, another 5-page paper due Tuesday, a 12-page paper also due Tuesday, and yet another 5-page paper due next Saturday. On top of that, I have my first final exam next Thursday, followed by another one next Friday, another one next Saturday, and yet another one due sometime before May 8...

Hooray college! Anyway, I'm gonna take a very quick nap since my TA hasn't shown up to my discussion section yet, which was supposed to start 6 minutes ago. I'll be back...

No comments: